Every year FFN presents the stories of real couples. And every year there are memorable moments, stories, and participants. FFN sat down recently to reminisce about some of their favorite Date Night memories....
1. The Escort: It was a thin crowd, and we had to really pull teeth to get a couple on stage. They didn't come out and say it, but it came out during the conversation that he was married... but not to her. She way, perhaps, "employed entertainment". They were not willing to divulge much information.
2. The Professor and the Student: They did NOT seem to want to be there together.
3. The Time Josh Was a Boat.
4. The Hippie Lady that was sleeping with everybody, from what we could tell, who got up during the show and danced on the stage.
5. The Lesbian Couple: One of their pet peeves was that "she's always staring at me".
6. The Guy Who Stole The Wine: he took the rest of the bottle back to his seat with him.
7. The Lady Who Drove Cross Country: with her cat, to MEET and live with her fiance. When she got there, he changed his mind.
8. The Couple Who Saved a Seat for Jesus.
9. The Two Dentists: They were married. To each other.
10. The Broken Back: He broke his back, and his wife cheated on him. So he hooked up with his nurse and ended up marrying her.
11. The Satanist: Small crowd, a single woman volunteered to talk about previous relationships. It was REALLY boring until we asked for a memorable first date, and she said, "Well, there was that Satanist I dated..."
12. The Seasonal Lovers: The wife worked with the husband's EX-wife, and knew the ex-wife was cheating on him, so she told him. Post-divorce, they ended up married. The husband had a daughter with each wife - one named Summer and one named Autumn.
13. The Couple That Met at Nickle Beer Night: "I got a pocket full of quarters!" And then Phil Collins showed up.
14. The Geniuses: They also ran marathons and were beautiful. Jerks.
15. The Time Her Pet Peeve Was "His Breathing"
16. The Couple Who Couldn't Remember How Many Kids They Had.
17. The Time Josh Played Imaginary Snagglepuss's Therapist
18. The Project Managers: We had 3 different ones, all from the same company, in the same night, but none of them had come together.